Rule of Three
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rule of Three

The Official Forum of the Rule of Three Guild

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

READ this BEFORE APPLYING

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Husmen
Imba poster
Imba poster

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-02-05

READ this BEFORE APPLYING Empty
PostSubject: READ this BEFORE APPLYING   READ this BEFORE APPLYING Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:08 am

You should really read this before make your application. It may take only 10 mins or so.

RuleofThree is pve guild that aims end game content as soon as possible with mature people in nice environment. We are a sociable group of people who will strive to make you feel welcome and a part of us.

The important thing is being active and making a line between pve and pvp.. Also making this line for being awake player and being useless for guild... We all hate pvp. Yes its kinda strict but we do.. If you do and waste your time in a Battleground all the day then go offline when raid time coming, we get some negative feelings and may remove you. If you are a kid and has some strange habits such as going UBRS for some useless stuff, or to scholomance (or stratholme dont remember :p ) to get flute, and then dont attend to raid, we remove you..

Our point of view to RP is neutral.. We have no objections if you wanna make some RP events, but your playing priority have to be PvE.

If i summarize;

-You have to be level 70! (yes i had some applications whose level isnt 70)
-You have to be able to speak and understand conversations on Teamspeak ( no excuses about errors about it, please..)
-You have to have all heroic dungoen keys (It make us dissatisfied if you dont, we aim 25 man raids, so how can a people raid through it if he/she dont have these keys)
-You have to have nice level of gear. Please, never apply us if you have any green gear. Please dont make an aplication if you dont care about your gear. Like uncommon gems, wrong enchants, pvp based enchants.. Such as stamina, resillence stuff on your gear.
-We expect that you have good connection. Players cant raid with if they disconnect a lot or have high latency.
-You should be able to use some initial addons like; Omen, DBM etc.. Its not only to put them on your screen. You have to be skilled about using them.
-Dont ever try to be guild jumper.. It may damage your nice image in Moonglade via our nice relationships with other nice guilds Smile

And the MOST important case is, you must be dedicated about PvE. That means you must be patient player, be ready to wipe more than you expect! Listen your instructor carefully! ( dont blow the raid more than reasonable times for same reason ).. Do your best about your class(flask up, play skilled) , Do your best about your gear( Get your best enchants, best talent build.. never use uncommon gems! PLEASE) Do your best about your raid group!

Now, you are welcome to Ro3...
Back to top Go down
Hallkan
Very active poster
Very active poster

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: READ this BEFORE APPLYING   READ this BEFORE APPLYING Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:11 am

I would like to agree with these points, i know officers spend much time on making this guild great and i think that people who apply should appreciate this and be respectful to them, not join this guild purely for epics, you should join for progress which is made by the combination of teamwork and communication. If you don't wish to progress this way , which involves many wipes, to learn how to fight instead of being ran threw things. I second the points made by husmen, if you aren't willing to take pve seriously then you really shouldn't be applying here Smile
Back to top Go down
Ferenity
Imba poster
Imba poster
Ferenity

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: READ this BEFORE APPLYING   READ this BEFORE APPLYING Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:35 am

Sticky! xD
Back to top Go down
Husmen
Imba poster
Imba poster

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: READ this BEFORE APPLYING   READ this BEFORE APPLYING Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:00 pm

i said it to stomp.. hope he will make it sticky soon Razz
Back to top Go down
Ferenity
Imba poster
Imba poster
Ferenity

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: READ this BEFORE APPLYING   READ this BEFORE APPLYING Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:09 pm

Hehe Very Happy
I laugh at the fact people whoa rent level 70 have applied Razz
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Imba poster
Imba poster
Amaterasu

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: READ this BEFORE APPLYING   READ this BEFORE APPLYING Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:37 am

At last somebody wrote about important things.Thank you for this words Husmen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ this BEFORE APPLYING   READ this BEFORE APPLYING Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

READ this BEFORE APPLYING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rule of Three :: General :: recruitment forum-
Jump to: