Rule of Three
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rule of Three

The Official Forum of the Rule of Three Guild

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

shaman 70 Selucial

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sel

shaman 70 Selucial Empty
PostSubject: shaman 70 Selucial   shaman 70 Selucial Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:01 am

Previous guilds with this (or other Moonglade) character or any alts: Eternal Legion, Avalon, SnD, United Exiles

Alts-
Stryfé 70 gnome rogue. (used to be in here... right near the begining when this guild formed.) Ikórus 62 hunter. and a lot of other low lvl character.

Attunements: All

Are you attuned to Karazhan?Yes

Do you have all heroic keys? no but i can just buy them, i have the rep

Your current gear(armory link)

What is your talent build? Resto atm, but want to be Elem. i have some gear. but remain resto so i am useful whilst i collect it Link>

Can live with being resto though

Why did you choose this particular build? To Heal in Raids. With good mana regen and improved totems.

Knowledge and experience: I know a lot about this game. not so much the Roleplay aspect. but i know a lot about what classes do what ect and have being playing for about 2 years now.

What in your opinion is the "job" of your class in a raid group? maintain a quick heals throughout the raid. with good mp5 for a lot of regen on my mana, equipt with a lot of mana potions and to use my totems effectivly to help the overall aspect of the group im in and the raid group as a whole

What do you expect from joining RO3 (Ruleofthree)? to make a lot of new friends. and to enjoy raiding in a new way than i am used to.

What can you offer Ruleofthree in return? a silly shaman that is to listen to his supperiors. and do everything he can to keep his raidgroup alive Laughing

Why do you want to join RO3 (Ruleofthree)? to raid with some new people. make new friends. and to relook some of the raids i have missed out due to progress in other guilds.

Why did you decide to leave your old guild/server to join Ruleofthree? i left my old guild because i had a lot of stuff going on in real life. which is now sorted. and i felt that they needed a healer/ dps that could be a lot more reliable than i was then.

Our raid hours are from 19:45 till ~23:00(GMT +1/Servertime), Monday, Wednesday, Friday and other day's decided as a raid group!

Will you be able to attend atleast 70% of this schedule?
maybe not fridays. but i can make the rest Smile
Back to top Go down
Sel

shaman 70 Selucial Empty
PostSubject: Re: shaman 70 Selucial   shaman 70 Selucial Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:10 am

Knowlege and experience- i misunderstood. i have done

Karazhan-All bosses.
Zul'Aman- 2 bosses
Tempest Keep- A'lar, Solarian, Void Reaver.
Serpentshire Cavern- Leo, Lurker, Tidewalker, Vasj 12%
Mount Hyjal- First 2.
Black Temple- 1st boss.

All Heroics except for Mgt and Arc
Back to top Go down
Hallkan
Very active poster
Very active poster

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-03-25

shaman 70 Selucial Empty
PostSubject: Re: shaman 70 Selucial   shaman 70 Selucial Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:14 am

Whisper me in game and i am sure we can have a chat Smile, your armoury link doesnt appear so i can check you out in game, ty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

shaman 70 Selucial Empty
PostSubject: Re: shaman 70 Selucial   shaman 70 Selucial Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shaman 70 Selucial
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rule of Three :: General :: recruitment forum-
Jump to: