Rule of Three
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rule of Three

The Official Forum of the Rule of Three Guild

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter apply.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyan
Poster
Poster

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Hunter apply. Empty
PostSubject: Hunter apply.   Hunter apply. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:40 am

Previous guilds with this (or other Moonglade) character or any alts: Monsoon and Avalon. Was on my paladin, whom is transfered and I do not play it anymore.

Attunements: MC and BWL.

Are you attuned to Karazhan? I have not done the quest, no.

Do you have all heroic keys? I have all except sha'tar key (5999/6000)

Your current gear(armory link)?http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&n=Cyanthia - Some of the gear is wrong, I have 1700 ap and 150 hit.
(Together with the armory link I'd just like to say: Yes, I do know that I'm not full epic, as it says in the before recruiting. But I'll do everything I can with heroics and kara to get myself geared up as quickly as possible. - And I've spoken with an officer who said it was okay.

What is your talent build? BM atm, but speccing MM/Surv if I get in.

Why did you choose this particular build? BM for pvp, because I'm doing that atm to get some improvements on weapons.

Knowledge and experience: All raids in wow, cleared them all fully. I'm not gonna write them all.. :p But remarkable kills: KJ(Kil'Jaeden) Illidan, Archimonde, Vashj, Kael'Thas, Kazzak, Doomwalker.

What in your opinion is the "job" of your class in a raid group? Is to apply the free 50 ap, and to keep some steady dps / poison effects on the opponent creature.

What do you expect from joining RO3 (Ruleofthree)? Fast heroic groups, friendly players, mabye some new friends.

What can you offer Ruleofthree in return? An experienced player, that knows the game content in and out. And of course an always happy and friendly player :p

Why do you want to join RO3 (Ruleofthree)? Because I've spoken with a few people from Ro3, who seemed extremely friendly, which other guilds normally ain't. And because you're raiding.

Why did you decide to leave your old guild/server to join Ruleofthree? We have everything on farm, so we only use 2 days a week, where we fully clear BT and SWP.

Our raid hours are from 19:45 till ~23:00(GMT +1/Servertime), Monday, Wednesday, Friday and other day's decided as a raid group! q: They match my raiding days perfectly, so I can attend them

Will you be able to attend atleast 70% of this schedule? Yes, I will be able to.

Last edited by Cyan on Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Husmen
Imba poster
Imba poster

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Hunter apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter apply.   Hunter apply. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:47 am

Thanks for applying but we dont have really much time to gear up people in karazhan or heroics..
And personally i wonder something, you cleared BT and SWP in another realm right ? and why do you play in Moonglade, trying to gear up in karazhan? Smile thats just a bit strange Smile .. isnt it?
Back to top Go down
Cyan
Poster
Poster

Hunter apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter apply.   Hunter apply. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:29 am

We've farmed everything on Al'Akir. And I'd like to start up again. Join some progression guild. I've actually spoken with a few officers, who said that it would be okay if I joined and geared up quickly.
Back to top Go down
Cyan
Poster
Poster

Hunter apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter apply.   Hunter apply. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:31 pm

And I'll tell you my little secret, Husmen. When you got full Sunwell gear and full T6 both in dps and heal, There ain't much to do Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunter apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter apply.   Hunter apply. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter apply.
Page 1 of 1