Rule of Three
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rule of Three

The Official Forum of the Rule of Three Guild

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shikaya 70 rogue - Swift and silent as the blade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shikaya

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Shikaya 70 rogue - Swift and silent as the blade Empty
PostSubject: Shikaya 70 rogue - Swift and silent as the blade   Shikaya 70 rogue - Swift and silent as the blade Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:31 pm

Previous guilds with this (or other Moonglade) character or any alts:

I have been in the guild now called shadows and dust before it reformed I have alsow been in several other minor guilds but im still looking for a guild to call my home.

Attunements:

Moast attunments have been removed as far as I have understood however i am attuned to all things but SSC (wich i think no longer requiers attunement).

Are you attuned to Karazhan?
Se previous anserw.

Do you have all heroic keys?
Yes have had for along time and completed all on heroic diff.

Your current gear(armory link)?
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&n=Shikaya

What is your talent build?
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Moonglade&n=Shikaya
(this is a true PVE spec as far as i can tell but if you feel yuo have correction im willing to respec).

Why did you choose this particular build? I chose this build to maximize energy with my offhand and hitrating and for maxing dps over time wich is what a rouge should focus on in PVE in my oppinion. Cept for when there is the occational romeo and juliet style of bosses where we have to do our job kicking! Very Happy

Knowledge and experience: Karazhan some ZA all heroics as leader. basic understanding of manny classes since i have manny alts. around lvl 30-40

What in your opinion is the "job" of your class in a raid group?
The rouges job is to maximize damge without pulling aggro. we can alsow be usufull in stunning and CC for 5 man grps depending on whats needed. Sometimes kick can come in usufull but maostly the rouge is a DPS class.

What do you expect from joining RO3 (Ruleofthree)?
I expect to find a guild where I can stay for a long time make friends have fun and see new interesting places, wich moast ppl dont get to see.

What can you offer Ruleofthree in return?
I offer my sword and my wit. thats good DPS and understanding of game tactics with a mix of humor and friendlyness.

Why do you want to join RO3 (Ruleofthree)?
I want to find a guild where i can learn more about raiding and wow tactics and yuor guild suits me just right. You seam to have the right lvl of experiance

Why did you decide to leave your old guild/server to join Ruleofthree?
Currently not in aguild.

Our raid hours are from 19:45 till ~23:00(GMT +1/Servertime), Monday, Wednesday, Friday and other day's decided as a raid group! t

Will you be able to attend atleast 70% of this schedule? this schedual suits me fine .. I will be moving in a week or so but after that that schedual is even good for me!

thanks for reviewing me and I hope to see you all as guild mates soon enouhg.
Back to top Go down

Shikaya 70 rogue - Swift and silent as the blade
Page 1 of 1