Rule of Three
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rule of Three

The Official Forum of the Rule of Three Guild

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

toryt 70 fire/arcane mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
toryt

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-06

toryt 70 fire/arcane mage Empty
PostSubject: toryt 70 fire/arcane mage   toryt 70 fire/arcane mage Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:45 pm

Previous guilds with this (or other Moonglade) character or any alts: i used to be apart of this guild once, also have been in avalon, shadows and dust and heroics.

Attunements:

Are you attuned to Karazhan? yes

Do you have all heroic keys? yes

Your current gear(armory link)?http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&n=Toryt

What is your talent build? 41/20/0
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Moonglade&n=Toryt

Why did you choose this particular build? i think it is a strong build that adds extra spell power and intellect

Knowledge and experience:

done SSC a few times and TK, cleared kara, gruuls, and done a few in ZA

What in your opinion is the "job" of your class in a raid group? to dps as much when needed and sheep when needed

What do you expect from joining RO3 (Ruleofthree)? to raid for a starter and to help others that need help

What can you offer Ruleofthree in return? i can offer myself to either fill in spaces for raids, help people with dungeons and quests.

Why do you want to join RO3 (Ruleofthree)? to raid mostly and i have a few friends in this guild

Why did you decide to leave your old guild/server to join Ruleofthree? well i havent been in a guild for a while now but i left my last guild because everyone started to leave because no raids were happening.

Our raid hours are from 19:45 till ~23:00(GMT +1/Servertime), Monday, Wednesday, Friday and other day's decided as a raid group!

Will you be able to attend atleast 70% of this schedule? yes
Back to top Go down
Husmen
Imba poster
Imba poster

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-02-05

toryt 70 fire/arcane mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: toryt 70 fire/arcane mage   toryt 70 fire/arcane mage Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:00 am

Whisper ruliotrio or me in game to talk your application pleas..
Back to top Go down

toryt 70 fire/arcane mage
Page 1 of 1