Rule of Three
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rule of Three

The Official Forum of the Rule of Three Guild

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Level 70 Mage want to join the gulid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
psykosvitzer

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Level 70 Mage want to join the gulid Empty
PostSubject: Level 70 Mage want to join the gulid   Level 70 Mage want to join the gulid Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:12 am

Previous guilds with this (or other Moonglade) character or any alts: No

Attunements:

Are you attuned to Karazhan? Working on key

Do you have all heroic keys?

Your current gear(armory link)? http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&n=Sandrill

What is your talent build? http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&n=Sandrill

Why did you choose this particular build? High man Regen+High crit+Low mana cost and threat

Knowledge and experience:Kara

What in your opinion is the "job" of your class in a raid group? DPS/CC

What do you expect from joining RO3 (Ruleofthree)? Raid/Heroic/Friends

What can you offer Ruleofthree in return? DPS

Why do you want to join RO3 (Ruleofthree)? I wanna go raids with a nice raiding guild, and i have got some friends in RO3

Why did you decide to leave your old guild/server to join Ruleofthree? I wanna go Raids

Our raid hours are from 19:45 till ~23:00(GMT +1/Servertime), Monday, Wednesday, Friday and other day's decided as a raid group!

Will you be able to attend atleast 70% of this schedule? Yes
Back to top Go down
Husmen
Imba poster
Imba poster

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Level 70 Mage want to join the gulid   Level 70 Mage want to join the gulid Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:16 pm

if you whisper Hallkain game Ruliotrio or Steliy they will talk about your application
Back to top Go down
Hallkan
Very active poster
Very active poster

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Level 70 Mage want to join the gulid   Level 70 Mage want to join the gulid Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:33 am

Just at a glance of your stats, spell wise, it seems you have a little low spell damage at only 690 for the content we are doing, if you said to me that's because i have crit then i would understand but it isn't, your crit is also low. I would like to know what your spec choice is for ... The armoury links on gear doesn't seeem to be working atm, so if you could whisper me in game then i could make a beeter assumption of your gear. Ok thanks. 1. Last thing, do you use frost or arcane spells, if so what kinda spell rotation do you have?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Level 70 Mage want to join the gulid   Level 70 Mage want to join the gulid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Level 70 Mage want to join the gulid
Page 1 of 1