Rule of Three
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rule of Three

The Official Forum of the Rule of Three Guild

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I want to join RO3 rogue 70

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
servante

I want to join RO3 rogue 70 Empty
PostSubject: I want to join RO3 rogue 70   I want to join RO3 rogue 70 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:26 am

Previous guilds with this (or other Moonglade) character or any alts:
Dragon slayers, Despairity (later known as Another Day),Battlelords of Lordareon
Attunements:
Karazhan , SSC and need maggie for the Eye not that it matters anymore

Are you attuned to Karazhan?
Yes

Do you have all heroic keys?
Yes

Your current gear(armory link)?

What is your talent build?
subtetly

Why did you choose this particular build?
because since hemo and cheat death were nerfed sub was the best spec for both pvp and pve maybe ill change to combat if i join the guild since it rocks in pve

Knowledge and experience:
i have been playing for 3 years and have done all bosses in Kara, maggie and gruuls

What in your opinion is the "job" of your class in a raid group?
The rogue is the one who will not always try to be the 1st in dps on his grp and take care of the negative spells the mobs cast.However he can easily be 1st in dps table even if in my opinion a rogue can do more than that.Also being meele makes him vulnurable so he must always have in mind a plan to get out of any bad situation.

What do you expect from joining RO3 (Ruleofthree)?
I want to raid since i have been really sick of pve and cant find a guild which wont kill its members if hey dont come in every single raid nor i want a guild that wipes in Moroes Very Happy

What can you offer Ruleofthree in return?
My help anywhere it will be needed be it raids or so kind of quest and ofc my imba dps!

Why do you want to join RO3 (Ruleofthree)?
I want to experience some end game continent especially 25 man raids and have a place where ppl will wait for me and welcome me, a team in which i will belong.I also have to say that i hate pvp now and only do arenas with a mage friend of mine and since u hate pvp too i think that this is my place.

Why did you decide to leave your old guild/server to join Ruleofthree?
i left battlelords of lordareon because ithey couldnt do even moroes in one night and wouldnt raid more than once or twice a week!! I have been guildless for a lot of time and now that the summer came i have plenty of time to share with a guild.
Our raid hours are from 19:45 till ~23:00(GMT +1/Servertime), Monday, Wednesday, Friday and other day's decided as a raid group!

Will you be able to attend atleast 70% of this schedule?

I believe that i will be able to do this however i might have to go to vacation these days so i wont be able to join in for some period.
Back to top Go down
Husmen
Imba poster
Imba poster

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: I want to join RO3 rogue 70   I want to join RO3 rogue 70 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:40 am

not a bad application but it would be nice if you said your char name Smile

i tried "servante" in armory, couldnt find anything about it.

Ro3 may gear up one more rogue when im inactive atm :p

and btw, wiping on moroes; try it with your actual pve talent which is 21/40/0 combat.. then you can blame the others Smile
Back to top Go down
Husmen
Imba poster
Imba poster

PostSubject: Re: I want to join RO3 rogue 70   I want to join RO3 rogue 70 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:50 am

ah ok its "servantes" .. checked on armory and man, you really dont have a right to blame others when you have 83 hit rating and 1500 atack power with hemo spec.. stamina gems, resillence gems, lack of enchants, a strange talent build...lol please atleast get an enchant on s3 leggings Very Happy

anyway, thanks for your interesting about joining ro3 but we cant recruit you for now.. good luck with finding a new guild.
Back to top Go down
servantes

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: I want to join RO3 rogue 70   I want to join RO3 rogue 70 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:43 am

Sr for that u inspected my pvp gear.I have wore my pve gear now and i have 1617 atck power and 172 hit rating hope taht looks better now.
Back to top Go down
Husmen
Imba poster
Imba poster

PostSubject: Re: I want to join RO3 rogue 70   I want to join RO3 rogue 70 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:41 am

ok then i guess hallkan will contact with you in game to talk about ur application.
Back to top Go down
Hallkan
Very active poster
Very active poster

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: I want to join RO3 rogue 70   I want to join RO3 rogue 70 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:08 am

Yep I didn't really wanna comment on a rogue apply not to up on rogues, but if you whisper me in game we can discuss somethings about you urself and your char ty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to join RO3 rogue 70   I want to join RO3 rogue 70 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to join RO3 rogue 70
Page 1 of 1