Rule of Three
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rule of Three

The Official Forum of the Rule of Three Guild

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warlock 70 lvl need a new Home :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fizzel

Warlock 70 lvl need a new Home :) Empty
PostSubject: Warlock 70 lvl need a new Home :)   Warlock 70 lvl need a new Home :) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:56 am

Previous guilds with this (or other Moonglade) character or any alts: I started with THUNDERERS and when i lvled up to 70 i went to DemonBlades then i left to Freedom League witch is my current Guild
Attunements:

Are you attuned to Karazhan? yes

Do you have all heroic keys? yes

Your current gear(armory link)?

Might not have my new "back" but i can link it to you in game

What is your talent build? destraction

Why did you choose this particular build?
after many many many many respecs and many many many many times killing Dr. Boom i realized that this is the best raiding Build. with HS on maximum and Bloodpact aswell also best for dmging the enemy

Knowledge and experience: i have farmed kara a bit not as others but enought to know what to do with no mistakes and i have done some bosses on SSC like Karathres and Lerker and Solarian in TK other than that i have completed all the heroics inclouding MgT many times

What in your opinion is the "job" of your class in a raid group?
Major DPS and HS, SS and summoning raid members

What do you expect from joining RO3 (Ruleofthree)?
I would like to help the guild conquer stages of the game that havent already succeeded and also to help me take my character to another lvl

What can you offer Ruleofthree in return?
I can offer loyalty to the guild and whatever my proficiens can give to the guild as i m engineering/tailoring up to 375. i m not telling that RO3 have my spells at their will cause this dont need to be written.Also i m a kind and funny person as my character Fizzel.(Gnome) Razz

Why do you want to join RO3 (Ruleofthree)?As i know that RoT are one of the best guilds in Moonglade i would like to be one of the best so i would like to raid with RoT i wanna let the others see me and in the looks of <RuleofThree> say to themselves: WOOWW he is from RO3!!!.......(its something that i do now Razz)

Why did you decide to leave your old guild/server to join Ruleofthree?
well i left my older guild cause it was better than i deserved at that time ( DemonBlade) and i went to a lower lvl Raiding Guild so i learn some more things about raids. I think i m ready now to help a big Raiding Guild as RO3.

Our raid hours are from 19:45 till ~23:00(GMT +1/Servertime), Monday, Wednesday, Friday and other day's decided as a raid group!

Will you be able to attend atleast 70% of this schedule?
yes i can . But i hope we will raid all the days or have raid groups on other days too as i was told that way.Generally weekends , Tuesday and Thirsday are best days for me.
Back to top Go down
Fizzel

PostSubject: Gear link :)   Warlock 70 lvl need a new Home :) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:01 am

im posting my Gear link cause i saw that i should pres the link button after i post it ....Smile

So add this to your consideration ...Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Fizzel

PostSubject: Damn i feel so stupid   Warlock 70 lvl need a new Home :) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:04 am

I hope this will work otherwise please try find me to armory as i am the only one with this strange name Smile
(Fizzelfonz)
Back to top Go down
Husmen
Imba poster
Imba poster

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Warlock 70 lvl need a new Home :)   Warlock 70 lvl need a new Home :) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:32 am

you can whisper Hallkan or Ruliotrio in game to talk about your application.. or you can talk with me after wednesday Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warlock 70 lvl need a new Home :)   Warlock 70 lvl need a new Home :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlock 70 lvl need a new Home :)
Page 1 of 1