Rule of Three
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rule of Three

The Official Forum of the Rule of Three Guild

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tassheloff Aplliction Warlock lvl 70 Affliction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tass

Tassheloff Aplliction Warlock lvl 70 Affliction Empty
PostSubject: Tassheloff Aplliction Warlock lvl 70 Affliction   Tassheloff Aplliction Warlock lvl 70 Affliction Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:31 am

* Previous guilds with this (or other Moonglade) character or any alts:

Attunements:

* Are you attuned to Karazhan?

Sure, i did it lot of time.

* Do you have all heroic keys?

All the heroic keys

* Your current gear(armory link)?

* What is your talent build?

Affliction lock 43/018

* Why did you choose this particular build?

I like the mobility of affliction dps, versatility and letal.

* Knowledge and experience:

I did kara, zul aman bear boss, MH first 3 bosses, SSH 4 bosses, Black Temple Teron Gorefiend boss.

* What in your opinion is the "job" of your class in a raid group?

Ranged dps, soulwell, soulstone. Support.

* What do you expect from joining RO3 (Ruleofthree)?

I like to raid, during the week, i work on week ends. I would like to raid 3 of the week 5 days.

* What can you offer Ruleofthree in return?

A constant presence, always up for heroics, ruletrio and lightmage can talk about that.
During the week i m frequently online

* Why do you want to join RO3 (Ruleofthree)?

Cause we are the same lvl, and i hope to find a cool guild where to raid, and make experience.

* Why did you decide to leave your old guild/server to join Ruleofthree?

Our raid hours are from 19:45 till ~23:00(GMT +1/Servertime), Monday, Wednesday, Friday and other day's decided as a raid group!
* Will you be able to attend atleast 70% of this schedule?

i will be on all those days

Any other questions please do whisper Husmen or Ruliotrio or Plastic in game Thank you for your time!!
Back to top Go down
Tass

PostSubject: Re: Tassheloff Aplliction Warlock lvl 70 Affliction   Tassheloff Aplliction Warlock lvl 70 Affliction Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:34 am

sorry guys, i miss some information, i do it in a hurry.

I was on Shadows and Dust, and i quit 'cause they were unfriendly.
I hope to find here a cool place where to have fun first everything.
I m ready for raid since today.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Imba poster
Imba poster
Amaterasu

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Tassheloff Aplliction Warlock lvl 70 Affliction   Tassheloff Aplliction Warlock lvl 70 Affliction Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:47 am

Please contact me in game...(In game time 19:00 pm)...Can't see yor armory...But we can talk at game;)
Back to top Go down
Tassheloff
Poster
Poster

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Tassheloff Aplliction Warlock lvl 70 Affliction   Tassheloff Aplliction Warlock lvl 70 Affliction Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:56 am

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&n=Tassheloff

this is my armory,
thanks for patience
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Imba poster
Imba poster
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Tassheloff Aplliction Warlock lvl 70 Affliction   Tassheloff Aplliction Warlock lvl 70 Affliction Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:15 am

Thank you.contact at game pls...Will talk with you about;)
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Imba poster
Imba poster
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Tassheloff Aplliction Warlock lvl 70 Affliction   Tassheloff Aplliction Warlock lvl 70 Affliction Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:09 am

Sorry.But your items need some goods.Yes your bonuses are good.But we have enough warlock for now like your items.Beacuse you are Affliction warlock but your items dont seem like that.Maybe another time.Good luck for looking guild.
Back to top Go down
Tassheloff
Poster
Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tassheloff Aplliction Warlock lvl 70 Affliction   Tassheloff Aplliction Warlock lvl 70 Affliction Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:43 am

I undestand when there is no place, but i was searching for friendship and respect. That was not here, so i have to search another guild.
My gears are better than yours Amaterasu, you are not yet capped for your dot. Some Bosses will rexist to your affliction spell cause you need 72 spell hit on 5/5 suppression. without talking about your Shadow ball, and your Shadow Burn that need a lof of spell damage.
Telling that you dont want me for my gears, is a lie.
The way amaterasu conduct the talk with me, was completely nonsense, he searched only false reason for not accepting me.
I cant believe he was so unfair. And at the end, when i was arguing he ignored me.
People i dont know why is so hard to find a friend in this server but, i really am sad for this way to do.
Good luck for your future see you around.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Imba poster
Imba poster
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Tassheloff Aplliction Warlock lvl 70 Affliction   Tassheloff Aplliction Warlock lvl 70 Affliction Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:02 am

God are you still talking same thing.It is none of your business maybe i am good or bad.If i think you don't deserve this then this will be acceptable.And I am a girl not "he"...I ignore you bacuse you think that i am a bad player.God i said to you sorry mate but we have enough locks and you said i need friendship..What were you thinking our guild.We are a serious guild not a chat program.
Your gear doesnt suit on affliction talent.Like destruction talent.So i dont want you in this guid.Subject done.Spell hit peneration...God be serious.An affliction lock never need that learn it.I talked normal and you are still want me to ignore here.And your talent build for pvp not pve.My thinking right for this guild beacuse i am the lock leader like Mindii.Job done you out.My thinking wont change in future.I thought that maybe one day we can take you but now i won't.Hope you can find a chat guild not a raid guild.Good luck...
Back to top Go down
ukscipio
Very active poster
Very active poster

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Tassheloff Aplliction Warlock lvl 70 Affliction   Tassheloff Aplliction Warlock lvl 70 Affliction Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:04 am

amaterasu is right tass, gaining position to Ro3 is very tight at the moment, regardless of your equipment we are still full on the lock class. sorry if you was dissapointed.
Back to top Go down
Tassheloff
Poster
Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tassheloff Aplliction Warlock lvl 70 Affliction   Tassheloff Aplliction Warlock lvl 70 Affliction Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:11 am

I want only point 2 things then i will leave forever.
People told me that you need warlock, so i propose myself.
If you come to me and say, i dont want you, you have to give me the real reason. This is what i consider frienship. Be fair evidently is something you dont know. I am not searching for chat or talking but only respect.
I dont think you are a bad player, you will be surely more experienced than me but, if you dont know that affliction need hit rating i think that you miss some information.
My talent build is absolutely not for pvp, but a build pve of a warlock that use cos or coe in a raid wihout using coa. Talents are the last of the matter usually because i have enough money to respec and change with epics all my gems.
At the end people who played with me know that i am serious and professional, and always FAIR.
So if you dont need warlock, potentially best than you, say me. But dont try to make me seem, a chatter, a noob or something else you wanna believe.
Trust me, if you sometimes use Shadow bolt (i hope you do) you will need hit rating.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Imba poster
Imba poster
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Tassheloff Aplliction Warlock lvl 70 Affliction   Tassheloff Aplliction Warlock lvl 70 Affliction Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:34 am

I dont have to say anything.Please don't write again something in this web.Take care.

https://ruleofthree.forumotion.com/about-rule-of-three-f5/before-enter-readwarlocks-t250.htm

This is what we need.And this topic got what you need.Do not write here again please.I said please and you are still writing.Again good luck.No write...
Back to top Go down
shunpo
Imba poster
Imba poster
shunpo

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Tassheloff Aplliction Warlock lvl 70 Affliction   Tassheloff Aplliction Warlock lvl 70 Affliction Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:30 am

bump?

Ps. i just wrote that to get moore stars from posting =D
Back to top Go down
Husmen
Imba poster
Imba poster

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Tassheloff Aplliction Warlock lvl 70 Affliction   Tassheloff Aplliction Warlock lvl 70 Affliction Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:41 am

[quote="shunpo"]bump?

Ps. i just wrote that to get moore stars from posting =D[/quote

lol shunpo.. /slap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tassheloff Aplliction Warlock lvl 70 Affliction   Tassheloff Aplliction Warlock lvl 70 Affliction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tassheloff Aplliction Warlock lvl 70 Affliction
Page 1 of 1