Rule of Three
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rule of Three

The Official Forum of the Rule of Three Guild

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application 70 Feral Druid.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hylith
Poster
Poster

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Application 70 Feral Druid. Empty
PostSubject: Application 70 Feral Druid.   Application 70 Feral Druid. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:18 pm

# Previous guilds with this (or other Moonglade) character or any alts:
Azerian <- i left because they hardly ever raided.

# Are you attuned to Karazhan?
No o.o but i don't mind working on getting the key if i have to :]

# Do you have all heroic keys?
no still working on it

# Your current gear(armory link)?
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&n=Hylith

# What is your talent build?
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Moonglade&n=Hylith
Feral
(wow armory has not updated my new spec yet)
# Why did you choose this particular build?
Because i'm use to being Tank or DPS

# Knowledge and experience:
i've mostly been to Sethekk halls/shadow ladyrinth/shattered Halls/Steam Vaults/And once before i've been to kara so i've had alot of experience with Tanking and DPS

# What in your opinion is the "job" of your class in a raid group?
To Tank Or DPS ,Tank Pull him and hold em :p and Dps most damge possable! to take em down quick

# What do you expect from joining RO3 (Ruleofthree)?
raiding more, learning new things like new ways of tanking and DPSing and working better as a team

# What can you offer Ruleofthree in return?
Whatever i can :]

# Why do you want to join RO3 (Ruleofthree)?
To raid Mostly and go to places where i've not been yet and keep going to thos places building a beter and stronger team :]

# Why did you decide to leave your old guild/server to join Ruleofthree?
Because they did't plan anything raids where allways on/off which was anooying and i've only been once

Our raid hours are from 19:45 till ~23:00(GMT +1/Servertime), Monday, Wednesday, Friday and other day's decided as a raid group!
# Will you be able to attend atleast 70% of this schedule?
Oh yes i play everyday :] i'll sure as hell be on to play with everyone! =D
Back to top Go down
Hallkan
Very active poster
Very active poster

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Application 70 Feral Druid.   Application 70 Feral Druid. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:23 am

Hey there mate having checked your apply i think you need to work more on gaining badges, and improving your gear before we can think about accepting you, we recently have accepted many tanks , both feral and warrior tanks. I think that you would need to basically get better gear before you decide to apply again, your play time is nice, and i am sure you will be able to gear fast if you put the effort in. I think you can tank heroics nicely with the gear maybe you need to change some of gear around, some of it is like cat or bear gear.. I mean it looks to me like you have mixed the gears together. However the clefthoof stuff you have socket well, which shows that you have knowledge. I would have to say that before you want to apply again that your gear is closer to full purple and at about the content we are at, SSC/TK... Ok thank you, put the effort in and you could make it in weeks rather than months.
Back to top Go down
Hallkan
Very active poster
Very active poster

PostSubject: Re: Application 70 Feral Druid.   Application 70 Feral Druid. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:26 am

1 way of gaining good Druid tanking gear is to gather pvp epics, they have lots of stamina and they also have resilance which for druid tanks can work aswell as def rating... To get more on that check wowwiki. I really think that with a combo of pvp and heroics an badges nowadays very easy to gear up Smile

Ok GL
Back to top Go down
hylith
Poster
Poster

PostSubject: Re: Application 70 Feral Druid.   Application 70 Feral Druid. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:03 am

i have 12774 health with 14295 amor and 415 def
Back to top Go down
hylith
Poster
Poster

PostSubject: Re: Application 70 Feral Druid.   Application 70 Feral Druid. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:33 am

the reason is why i have my gear mixed is because sometimes i get placed at DPS rather than tank but i wanna be a full on tank Razz
Back to top Go down
Hallkan
Very active poster
Very active poster

PostSubject: Re: Application 70 Feral Druid.   Application 70 Feral Druid. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:06 pm

So can you try logging out in all tank gear so i can be sure Smile, i will talk with some others, try whispering me in game . Ty . It might be a case of a few weeks gearing yourself then re-apply Smile, we will have to see
Back to top Go down
Husmen
Imba poster
Imba poster

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Application 70 Feral Druid.   Application 70 Feral Druid. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:42 pm

Hallkan wrote:
So can you try logging out in all tank gear so i can be sure Smile, i will talk with some others, try whispering me in game . Ty . It might be a case of a few weeks gearing yourself then re-apply Smile, we will have to see

claps :p
Back to top Go down
Hallkan
Very active poster
Very active poster

PostSubject: Re: Application 70 Feral Druid.   Application 70 Feral Druid. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:16 am

Ok mate also having taken a close look into your talent build, i think omen of clarity needs to be added to your spec.. Ok mate i really think you need to gain a few more gear that is closer to our level , we can take in slighty less geared and help them gear etc but i think you have just a little bit much to do.
As i said before try gaining pvp epics they are stacked with stam and if you also then socket with stam with prove to be very useful, and they are easily obtainable. I just don't think your gear is of the standard we are recently set and with the recruitment of a few druid tanks , i think you will be better of applying when your gear is better. Ok thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application 70 Feral Druid.   Application 70 Feral Druid. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application 70 Feral Druid.
Page 1 of 1