Rule of Three
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rule of Three

The Official Forum of the Rule of Three Guild

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Level 70 Feral Druid want to join Ruleofthree

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trazinfe

Level 70 Feral Druid want to join Ruleofthree Empty
PostSubject: Level 70 Feral Druid want to join Ruleofthree   Level 70 Feral Druid want to join Ruleofthree Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:46 pm

Hey,

Are you attuned to Karazhan?

Yes I am

Do you have all heroic keys?
No, I don't have all Heroic gear, because in the beginning I wanted to pvp, But then i chooce Mind, I will begin to get all heroic Keys if needed

Your current gear(armory link)? When i Search my name on armory it can't find me! I will link it later when it comes i will try everyday

What is your talent build? When I search my name on armir It can't find me! I will Link it later when it can find me . will search Everyday

Why did you choose this particular build? I was a balance Dps before, But when i reach level 70 I didn't get that much to instances, Because I don't was a tank, Healer or a Cc, so that was why I switch to feral tank

Knowledge and experience: I have done the whole Kara, No exept of Netherspite Because the guild wasn't ready for that will Phase

What in your opinion is the "job" of your class in a raid group? I mean the worse for a druid is dps if you are Feral, Feral needs to be tank after my Dessision, And Resto druids I mean they shall heal the Mt, Because, they have alot healing there heal over time. And Balance I don't know anything about they are just Dps

What do you expect from joining RO3 (Ruleofthree)? raid kara, And get friends, and have fun, and do some Heroics.

What can you offer Ruleofthree in return? Some help in kara, and help in Heroics. And a funny Guy. And Some stuff to guild bank

Why do you want to join RO3 (Ruleofthree)? I have heard is a good Raid guild, And one of my friends are in it!

Why did you decide to leave your old guild/server to join Ruleofthree? My old raid Guild, was stop raiding, Raid leader get angry on everybody, because we they not Look for other Members to the beginning on Grull, !

Our raid hours are from 19:45 till ~23:00(GMT +1/Servertime), Monday, Wednesday, Friday and other day's decided as a raid group!

Will you be able to attend atleast 70% of this schedule? Yes !

and hope you will take me My Name on Moonglade Is Trazin
Back to top Go down
Husmen
Imba poster
Imba poster

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Level 70 Feral Druid want to join Ruleofthree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level 70 Feral Druid want to join Ruleofthree   Level 70 Feral Druid want to join Ruleofthree Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:52 am

Thanks for applying! can you please contact with me in game to talk about your application please..
Husmen
Back to top Go down

Level 70 Feral Druid want to join Ruleofthree
Page 1 of 1