Rule of Three
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rule of Three

The Official Forum of the Rule of Three Guild

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feral Druid - Damasus wanting to join

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
damasus

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Feral Druid - Damasus wanting to join Empty
PostSubject: Feral Druid - Damasus wanting to join   Feral Druid - Damasus wanting to join Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:06 pm

Previous guilds with this (or other Moonglade) character or any alts: Damasus level 70 druid, Freedom League is my current guild, and i mean in a AEON

Attunements:...

Are you attuned to Karazhan? No seeing as u dont need to be anymore, But i have been there sooo many times as u can tell as most of my gear is from there

Do you have all heroic keys? yeah

Your current gear(armory link)? http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&n=Damasus

What is your talent build? 0/47/14

Why did you choose this particular build? because it is pve tank spec

Knowledge and experience: I know about mainly all the bosses in kara, i have been to kara many many times so i have experience with it and yeah lol

What in your opinion is the "job" of your class in a raid group?, My job is to keep aggro off people make sure that no one dies and to be an important part to the raid

What do you expect from joining RO3 (Ruleofthree)? i expect to enjoy it meet new people and nice people ofc

What can you offer Ruleofthree in return? I can offer myself lol, i can be available for raids and i can respec for the guild when it is really needed and every now and then i can donate to the guild Bank

Why do you want to join RO3 (Ruleofthree)? Because i have herd a few good things about Ro3

Why did you decide to leave your old guild/server to join Ruleofthree? Because i want to take my raiding a bit more serious and i need to start getting my gear better in order to do new things

Our raid hours are from 19:45 till ~23:00(GMT +1/Servertime), Monday, Wednesday, Friday and other day's decided as a raid group!

Will you be able to attend atleast 70% of this schedule? yes ofc i can i will be there Wink

ps- I hope u liked my app, i cant wait to here back from you, Damasus
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Imba poster
Imba poster
Amaterasu

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Feral Druid - Damasus wanting to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid - Damasus wanting to join   Feral Druid - Damasus wanting to join Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:38 am

For now we got enough Druids i think.But if needed one of our class leader will contact you anytime.
Back to top Go down

Feral Druid - Damasus wanting to join
Page 1 of 1