Rule of Three
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rule of Three

The Official Forum of the Rule of Three Guild

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

application for joining Ruleofthree

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sesla

application for joining Ruleofthree Empty
PostSubject: application for joining Ruleofthree   application for joining Ruleofthree Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:37 pm

Interested In joining RO3 (Ruleofthree)

Please fill in the Template below

* Previous guilds with this (or other Moonglade) character or any alts: Dufu 70 lvl hunter troll bane/ duidaz 56 lvl druid mooglade/Sesla 70 lvl warrior moonglade! At trollbane i was class/raid leader at Retro deluxe!at moonglade i was in Legacy guild!

Attunements: karazhan / molten core

* Are you attuned to Karazhan? yes

* Do you have all heroic keys? yes

* Your current gear(armory link)? ( i changed the gladiators leggings with t4 leggings just today )

* What is your talent build? Fury 17/41/3

* Why did you choose this particular build? i used to be tank! but i like melee dpsing!fury is really good dpser in raids!

* Knowledge and experience:i play for 2 years!i have done raids to karazhan/ZA/gruuls/magtheridon( i used to be raid leader many times )

* What in your opinion is the "job" of your class in a raid group? the job of my class is providing the others with my commandig of battle shout ! the offtanking or tanking (depends on specc) and give heavy amounts of dmg!

* What do you expect from joining RO3 (Ruleofthree)? i am expecting to be treated as i deserve!not to be offended and take some chances in joining some raids to prove my worth!

* What can you offer Ruleofthree in return? i can offer royalty (many of ro3 people know me and can confirm this ) i can offer my dps and my knowledge for the good of ro3

* Why do you want to join RO3 (Ruleofthree)? to do some raids .meet new people and be with some of my old friends!

* Why did you decide to leave your old guild/server to join Ruleofthree? i was inactive for 4 months so there is no reason about that!i am back and i want to be active again! and offer to Ro3!

Our raid hours are from 19:45 till ~23:00(GMT +1/Servertime), Monday, Wednesday, Friday and other day's decided as a raid group!
* Will you be able to attend atleast 70% of this schedule? i can be at least at 95% of the raids!
Back to top Go down
Sesla

PostSubject: Re: application for joining Ruleofthree   application for joining Ruleofthree Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:43 pm

Back to top Go down
ukscipio
Very active poster
Very active poster

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: application for joining Ruleofthree   application for joining Ruleofthree Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:53 pm

Thank you for takeing the time to fill in the application Sesla. At this moment in time we have a full quota of melee needed for 25 man raids.

I had a look on the armory at your equipment, you have a fine pvp set, it looks like you have spent a lot of time and effort, but this may allso work against you in looking for a pve raiding guild, try to add in badge rewards and any drops you may have had from kara,gruul and maggie, supliment your pve with bits of pvp. i hope you will find this info usefull in your search for a raiding guild. take care and have fun.
Back to top Go down
sesla

PostSubject: Re: application for joining Ruleofthree   application for joining Ruleofthree Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:22 am

many thnx for your response!
but i think i was missunderstood! the only thing i want is to be invited to the guild then i will surely have more chances on finding party and i will do the heroics that u said!by the way the most importanmd reason to join your guild is to be with some of my old mates (zhabe , glaurung *the ex-legacy guild )!so plz do me a favour and invite me! i am sure tha iwont let u down! many thnx again!

P.S you spoke about my pvp armor!well i have 4 pvp items and all ofthe others are pve!
explaining --> red belt of battle (best pve belt )
--->shattered sun pendant of resolve (i am scryer so it proccs 100 expertise rating
--->warbringer greaves( T4 legings with best enchant)
--->vortex walking boots (rep rewards but one of the best PVE boots)
--->cloak of the incoming night (might be blue but the stats are superb pve stats)
--->hourglass of the unraveller(one of the best before-raid trinkets for dpser)

anyway all that i want to say is that i ahve 200 hit rating atm and 1650 attack power and 29% criti without even my selfbuffs! 200 hit rating is nearly enough to enter karazhan ( with foodbuff goes 220)....just give me a chance! thnx again and sorry for bothering you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application for joining Ruleofthree   application for joining Ruleofthree Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application for joining Ruleofthree
Page 1 of 1